Toni Davies has contributed extensively in the United States and abroad to foster Kaizen
in their unique cultures. Organizations she has served include:
- Allied Signal
- AT & T
- Autosplice, Inc. NYC
- BioMérieux Inc.
- Bradley Hospital Rhode Island
- Brain Dynamics of Japan
- California State Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Cities of Ventura, San Diego and San Diego County Mental Health
- Culinar Foods, Canada
- Family Health Centers San Diego(FHCSD)
- Ford (US & Europe)
- G.T.E. Massachusetts
- Ganton Technologies
- Greene, Tweed, and Company, Pa.
- Hallmark Cards, Ct.
- Honeywell Az.
- Honeywell Microswitch, Illinois
- Inco, Ltd. Manitoba
- ITT , Electro-Optical Products Division, Va.
- John Deere
- John Hancock
- Johnson Controls
- Johnson-Diversey Equipment
- Malaysian Productivity Corporation
- Midland Brake, Kansas
- Milliken, S.C.
- Mitchell 1
- Multimatic Manufacturing Inc.
- National Productivity Board of Singapore
- Northern Telecom
- Pratt & Whitney (US & Canada)
- Rhode Island Hospital Association
- Samsonite Furniture, South Carolina
- Schwann’s Sales
- Sharp Hospital California
- The Toro Company
- Thomson, Inc.
- United Electric Controls
- Weldrite (ROC Industries)
- World Vision East Africa
- Yuasa Exide
Let Davies Consulting Help Your Company
For more information on how Davies Consulting, Inc. can help your company with kaizen, lean and continuous improvement, please call 858-259-1927. Contact Us