Toni Davies has worked extensively both in the United States and internationally to effectively integrate continuous quality improvement and employee participation within the clients' unique cultures. Her client work history includes companies in various industries including: manufacturing, technology, healthcare, among others.These companies include:
- Allied Signal
- AT & T
- Autosplice, Inc. NYC
- BioMérieux Inc.
- Bradley Hospital Rhode Island
- Brain Dynamics of Japan
- California State Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Cities of Ventura, San Diego and San Diego County Mental Health
- Culinar Foods, Canada
- Family Health Centers San Diego(FHCSD)
- Ford (US & Europe)
- G.T.E. Massachusetts
- Ganton Technologies
- Greene, Tweed, and Company, Pa.
- Hallmark Cards, Ct.
- Honeywell Az.
- Honeywell Microswitch, Illinois
- Inco, Ltd. Manitoba
- ITT , Electro-Optical Products Division, Va.
- John Deere
- John Hancock
- Johnson Controls
- Johnson-Diversey Equipment
- Midland Brake, Kansas
- Milliken, S.C.
- Multimatic Manufacturing Inc.
- National Productivity Board of Singapore
- Northern Telecom
- Pratt & Whitney (US & Canada)
- Rhode Island Hospital Association
- Samsonite Furniture, South Carolina
- Schwann’s Sales
- Sharp Hospital California
- The Toro Company
- Thomson, Inc.
- United Electric Controls
- Yuasa Exide
Let Davies Consulting Help Your Company
For more information on how Davies Consulting, Inc. can help your company with kaizen, lean and continuous improvement, please call 858-259-1927. Contact Us