Developing Kaizen Organizations Since 1988
In 1988, Toni Davies began her own journey to meet the ever-changing needs of organizations seeking to develop robust, continuously improving work cultures. She formed Davies Consulting in 1994 to connect a growing group of exceptional consultants she was working with, all of whom are unsurpassed in their experience, knowledge and commitment to Kaizen and their clients' success. Her close team of partners continues to expand, bringing in new ideas, content, experiences, and material to benefit one another and out clients on a daily basis.
Kaizen Challenges Today
You already know what you want, but are not sure how to get there.
And, you may have already acquired an impressive improvement history and are in the midst of your kaizen journey.
But you may also be facing:
- A plateau in your improvement programs, and are unsure where to take it to the next level.
- A huge growth potential, and you need to standardize & improve current operations to create the capacity both technically and in developing the skills/knowledge or leadership potential within your workforce.
- Frustration, when your people seem not to “get it” or be involved in the improvement.
- A complex array of tools, programs, and projects that seem disconnected, and no real accountability.
- A lot of “activity” that isn’t tied to the top business goals or improvement strategy.
We have the expertise to work with these problems. We start where you are, not where we are.